I'm a hero

My First Punch 
When I was 7 years old girl, I only have 1 friend...her name is Ariana...we became friends since we're kindergarten... When we enter the primary school...we were placed in different classes... However we were still in contact and also we have the same ride to go to school...we took a school bus to go to school...then,one day...there is a boy approaches us...he is older than us...he is  around 11 years old I think...this scene happened in the school bus ...the boy harrased Ariana until she became uncomfortable and scared... Then,I threatened him...if he is still harass Ariana...I will punch him ...He started laughing at me ...I became really angry and he provoked me more to punch him ...he said I'm too weak to punch him..he showed his cheek and he told me to punch him there...he also making funny face to annoyed me...

His funny face

I'm really hate him...then, when I lose my patient...I just punch him hard...well,unfortunate for him...I punched him hard until I heard my knuckle cracked... He is dumbstruck and started crying




He said that I'm like sakura (hahahaha that's my favourite anime though) As we all know...Sakura Haruno is really a good puncher...

My favourite anime character Sakura Haruno
His dumbstruck face hahahaha
After that scene...we didn't see him again..Well Ariana was really happy because I stood up for her ...my mom always says that don't let anyone bully us and also always protect our friend if they are in trouble...The moral of the story, don't underestimated other people by their looks because we don't know what are they capable of... ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I think I want to be.....?

My Amazing Friends ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

My Homemade Pudding Caramel